15 December 2012

-:- sending love


I am, as I'm sure many of you are, thinking about the families in Connecticut who have been affected by yesterday's tragedy. It's just so heartbreaking. And it is in times like this, where I struggle with understanding, that I find comfort in the writings of one of my favorite people.

The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places. But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater.
JRR Tolkien

Sending love to those in Connecticut and to each of you as well.

xox

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the beautiful picture. I, too, am heartsick over Friday's events. Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post. I think you said it so well. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of this...is just the best thing that you could have said. Love you too.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thanks for saying hi!